After filling, the gas cylinders must be inspected one by one according to the prescribed inspection items. If they do not meet the technical requirements, they should be properly handled. Otherwise, it is strictly prohibited to leave the station. The purpose is to make the filling quality of the gas cylinders meet the requirements and ensure that the gas cylinders are Safety during storage, transportation and use.
To Except for special requirements, all gas cylinders must be inspected for the following items:
1. Whether the temperature of the cylinder wall is abnormal;
2. Whether the bottle body has any defects such as bulging, deformation, leakage or missed inspection before filling;
3. Whether the air tightness of the bottle valve and its connection with the bottle mouth (bottle seat) is good;
4. Whether the form, material, condition and assembly of the bottle valve meet the safety technical requirements;
5. Whether the bottle cap (or shield) and shock-proof ring are complete and intact;
6. Whether the color mark and inspection color mark are complete and meet the technical requirements;
7. Whether the gas cylinder is within the effective period of regular inspection;
8. Whether the gas purity and impurity content in the sampling analysis bottle are within the specified range;
9. Whether the pressure, weight, or pressure and weight of the gas in the measured bottle are within the specified range.